Hansen SSG unitised supplied and installed for the price of a stick-system.
• U-values down to 0.8 W/m2
• Allows up to 20mm floor slab movement
• Flush architectural glass facades pre-fabricated to take multiple glazing types and materials in “unitised structurally glazed elements”
• Project managed from our Manchester office and manufactured in ISO 9001 Quality controlled factory conditions
• CWCT tested and successfully used throughout the UK
• Unitised production capacity up to 10,000m2 per week allowing speedy install and weatherproofing
• Generally installed from the deck and used on mid-rise to high-rise structures that are 50,000 sq.ft. or more
HansenFacades, signed a Partnering agreement with Reem Emirates Aluminium LLC that gives Hansen the European access to their know-how and production capacity for unitized aluminium facades for high-rise building (skyscrapers).
REA is among the Middle East's largest producers of tower facades and have executed several major projects e.g. the facades of the 900m high Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi. REA is owned by Royal Group and the factory has a production capacity of 50,000m2 unitised curtain walling per month, making it one of the world's largest facilities.
The collaboration was initiated in spring 2014, when HansenGroup's UK based facade company HansenFacades partnered with REA as a subcontractor for a prestigious project on Greenwich Peninsula, London - where HansenFacades is just completing the £7m projects.
We are establishing ourselves in the UK as a leading supplier of unitised solutions, following successfully securing Axis Tower and MBS projects in Manchester.